- Students and Graduates Students and Graduates
- Administrative Executive
- Audit Internship
- Tax Internship
- Audit Associate
- Senior Audit Associate
- Indirect Tax Director
- Tax Associate
- FRAS Manager/Assistant Manager
- Tax Manager
- Forensic Director
- Forensic Managers & Consultants
- Payroll/Outsourcing Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Indirect Tax Senior Associate
- Indirect Tax Assistant Manager
- Indirect Tax Associate
- Our stories
- Experienced hires
Specialism / Function
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant audit senior associate
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include planning, directing, and completing Singapore statutory audits; developing and assignment: supervising staff; and reviewing financial statements and related technical accounting issues. You will work closely with partners and staff on client management and practice development.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting or equivalent; CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent is highly desirable
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS and SSA, as well as IFRS and ISA.
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated, including strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Build rapport and collaborate effectively with others, creating a positive team environment
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
- 3 to 5 years of progressive audit experience
- Singapore residency and be able to work in Singapore
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 130-member firms across the globe
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.