Job type: Full time
Categories: Advisory/Risk & restructuringApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
We are currently looking for a Restructuring & Insolvency Senior Manager to join our team.
The Senior Manager is responsible for leading all facets of restructuring and insolvency assignments (being, amongst others, liquidation, receivership, judicial management, scheme of arrangement, monitoring/exceptional accountant, debt restructuring and personal insolvency work).
Qualifications and requirements
- Leading the execution and delivery of day-to-day issues on restructuring and insolvency engagements
- Liaison with stakeholders, creditors and other advisors
- Preparation of draft correspondence, draft reports and draft presentations
- Reconstruction of (complex) accounting records from incomplete information
- Undertaking investigative work for the benefit of recovering assets for the insolvent estate
- Participation in client meetings
- Participation in strategy discussions with directors and partners and making recommendations thereon
- Undertaking company analysis, including financial modelling where necessary
- For insolvency matters, attending to statutory and compliance matters
- Assisting in department networking and marketing activities
- At least seven years previous experience in a restructuring and insolvency team
- Experience in supervising work of associates, senior associates and assistant managers and managers
- Experience in entirely leading and managing multiple projects and engagements
Why join Grant Thornton Singapore?
- Competitive remuneration provided
- Enjoy working in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Your value and knowledge counts
- Get opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team.
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 23 Nov 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 30 Jun 2022 Singapore Standard Time