Job type: Full time
Categories: Tax/PayrollApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
Our tax team members share their experiences and support their colleagues to work together for projects. The team establishes mutual understanding and guidance even though they are working in a fast-paced and challenging decade.
We are looking for an independent, energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who is looking to join our tax team to provide support to our tax practice in the area of payroll and outsourcing.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- take ownership of the payroll process for our clients and assist the team identify opportunities to improve the process
- perform monthly payroll processing accurately and timely
- prepare and manage databases
- ensure all payroll transaction are processed efficiently for our clients
- work on administrative duties including take on, setting up folders and maintaining trackers
- collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- work on Annual Tax filings and all associated statutory filings relating to Foreigners leaving country (IR21), Government Benefit claims, National Servicemen filings (NS)
- resolve payroll discrepancies
- ensure payroll matters are well-documented and filed properly
- assist with payroll guidelines and documents to provide information to our clients on payroll
- coordinate global services
- work on any other ad-hoc payroll activities as and when required
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information
- Good writing and communication skills with good knowledge on Microsoft office
- Strong interpersonal skills in building rapport and collaborating effectively with others
- Keen on continuous learning and good time management
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to email@example.com, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Advertised: 08 Apr 2022 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Aug 2022 Singapore Standard Time