Job type: Full time
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of 62,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
A fast growing and dynamic team, the Forensic team members share their extensive professional experiences and support one another on projects on and off work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
We are looking for Senior Managers to be part of our Forensic Advisory Team.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- lead complex Forensic Advisory engagements and in doing so lead, guide other members of the team to gather relevant information to successfully achieve the objectives of each assigned projects
- develop and apply forensic technical experience to effectively manage allocated assignments that meet and exceed the client's expectations
- leverage GT’s capability for clients, ensuring alignment with the firm’s strategy
- drive new service offerings and perspectives to grow the firm and evolve forensic’s business model
- continue deriving ways to meet a changing environment and continue driving the growth of the practice and the firm (e.g cross-selling within and outside of GT’s network)
- ensure that all initiatives are agreed upon and align with the firm’s strategy and expand firm’s branding, network, and become a brand ambassador
- encourage members of the team to seek out innovation and change our services to meet future needs
- be accountable and act with integrity and professionalism
- execute strategy and plans effectively
- lead the junior staff and ability to resolve conflict effectively
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or professional certificates (e.g Chartered Accountant or equivalent in a recognised institution)
- At least 7 years of relevant experience and credentials to grasp and understand local and regional forensic investigation landscape
- Solid organisational skills with a focus on details and proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously (some travel required)
- Adaptable, dynamic and a go-getter
- Excellent client service and good communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Excellent writing with good knowledge on Microsoft office
- Adaptable with strong interpersonal skills in building rapport and collaborating effectively with others
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to email@example.com, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed