Job type: Internship
Categories: Advisory/ForensicsApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
A fast growing and dynamic team, the Forensic team members share their extensive professional experiences and support one another on projects on and off work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
We are looking for Interns to be part of our Forensic Advisory Team.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- render appropriate support on engagements related to forensic advisory engagements
- conduct research and simple analysis to uncover evidence surrounding financial irregularities and/or fraudulent transactions. The analysis would involve assessment of books and records, examination of transactional documents and other relevant documentation
- conduct corporate intelligence and background searches on relevant entities to identify business profile and potential relationships
- support the team members in preparing working papers and document work performed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Pursing a degree or diploma in a recognised institution
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information
- Good writing and communication skills with good knowledge on Microsoft office
- Strong interpersonal skills in building rapport and collaborating effectively with others
We welcome applications for any internship period.
Please complete the Internship Application Form [ 756 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to email@example.com, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Advertised: 01 Feb 2022 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Jan 2023 Singapore Standard Time