Specialism / Function
ABOUT GRANT THOTNTON
We are looking for an individual, aspiring to be a Senior Associate, specialising in Transfer Pricing tax to join our Singapore Transfer Pricing team.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in regional/global transfer pricing engagements across a variety of industries
- Preparing financial and economic analysis/models
- Preparing reports, presentations and other deliverables
- Contributing to discussions and meetings with clients to identify transfer pricing planning opportunities
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- University graduate degree in economics or finance and/or Professional Qualification in Accounting or Tax
- We welcome fresh graduates with prior experience in research and analysis as well as professional writing
- Analytical and strategic approach with strong numerical skills
- Strong skills in written and oral English
- Communicate with impact, knowledge and a strong understanding of a client’s needs
- Able to multi-task and good project management skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.