Finance for Non-finance Professionals
Why Finance training matters?
Finance is an important yardstick to judge the performance of companies and individuals. All stakeholders must understand the importance and relevance of finance while making any business decision, whether one is in R&D, marketing, sales, manufacturing, or any other function.
Our two-day programme guide will explain various facets of finance, which will help participants to better understand and analyze financial data as well as making meaning out of the financial data provided by various functions. Participants will gain an understanding in terms of techniques and principles used to prepare the financial statements as well.
The programme will also focus on the different types of costs involved and the relevance of each while making a decision along with working capital management, variance analysis, among other things.
The program objective is to raise the level of financial awareness of professionals and enable them to use financial information to make better short-term or long-term decisions in managing their businesses.
Who is it for?
- Management Personnel from across functions (HR, Production, R&D, Business Development, Marketing etc.)
- Project/ Operations/ Product Professionals
- Startup founders and investors
- All non-finance professionals
- Personnel from Not-for-profit organizations
- 2 days of classroom training
- Course handouts
- Case studies and simulations
- Post training support – Query management
- Certificate of participation
- Understand financial statements of the company and also interpret the information available in the same way
- Prepare P&L and budget for their respective functions/ departments
- Understand concept of cost and its importance in decision-making and identify areas for cost reduction
- Understand concept of working capital and how to manage the same
- Understand basics of Income Tax
- Understand basics of Goods and sales tax
- Schedule: 11 & 12 Sep
- Fees: SGD $999 + taxes
Download PDF [ 2165 kb ][ 2165 kb ]
DirectorMeet our expert