Time: Wednesday 1 July 2020 - 10:00am
Our Head of Tax David Sandison will be leading a session on the fundamentals and building blocks for International structuring.
To help you navigate tax structuring, David will be covering:
- what are the different bases of taxation in an international context, and how do they interact?
- what is the importance (or otherwise) of tax residence?
- how can tax treaties help me?
- what are the building blocks of structuring cross-border investments?
- what are the current trends in tax planning, and does it have a future?
Who should attend?
Finance directors, finance managers, in-house and external legal advisers looking to put some framework around structuring international investments, as well as anyone wanting to freshen up their knowledge in the area.
The webinar will be interactive, where you will be able to ask questions throughout. Feel free to send us questions you would like covered before and, if we do not have time to answer your question, we will email you after the session.
- Location: Zoom