Payroll processing services are provided by Grant Thornton Singapore
With constant changes in labor and taxation systems, payroll is one of the most challenging responsibilities a company faces. Managing personnel commitments can also be costly and time-consuming.
Grant Thornton Singapore can handle your payroll processing needs so that your management team can focus on your core competencies, enabling you to concentrate on what’s really important to your business. Our team of well-experienced professionals can handle your payroll requirements whether you have just hired your first employee or have outgrown your current payroll capabilities.
In addition to the computation of employees’ pay, Grant Thornton Singapore can also provide the following services under our payroll processing assistance:
- Set-up payroll
- Monthly processing of payslips & CPF forms
- Set up telegraphic transfer/direct debit details for payment to CPF board Tax clearance
- Annual year-end processing Form IR8A and relevant Appendices
- Electronic filing of forms
- Provision of bank file
- Payroll advisory services
- Equity reporting and advisory services
- Tax advisory services
- Shadow payroll
- Expatriate tax compliance and advisory
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, contact Adrian Sham.