If you are looking to implement a LTIP, want to understand the reporting and tax implications of your LTIP or assistance with the ongoing compliance, Grant Thornton Singapore can support you.
We can guide you through the tax implications of Stock Options, Restricted Shares, Restricted Stock Units, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, phantom plans (such as Stock Appreciation Rights) both in Singapore and overseas.
- Guiding you through different LTIPs
- Assistance with the implementation of LTIPs
- Tax and Social Security and compliance advice
- Assisting with tax aspects of the documentation
- Assistance with tax and social security compliance
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, contact Adrian Sham.