We provide a wide range of services to recovery and reorganisation professionals, companies and their stakeholders.
We focus on identifying and resolving issues affecting profitability, protecting enterprise value and facilitating a full recovery where possible.
Assignments vary from financially robust companies seeking to acquire underperforming competitors, to distressed businesses requiring an urgent solution.
Globally we have over 50 member firms in key business centres authorised to undertake specialist recovery and reorganisation assignments. We share best practice and methodologies to meet the legal, commercial and cultural challenges that cross-border projects present.
ASEAN: an emerging hotspotRead more
Our clients choose Grant Thornton because:
- we are a fully integrated, highly-experienced team. We work in a way that is sensitive to our clients’ individual circumstances
- we are at the heart of the development of cross border restructuring legislation, ensuring our clients have access to leading edge and best practice restructuring solutions
- we have market leading teams in a number of the key offshore financial centres. In combination with our broader international presence, this allows us to advise on situations involving the most complicated group structures.
Our teams offer specialist solutions in the following areas:
- restructuring: we provide operational and financial restructuring support to under-performing companies, their creditors and stakeholders
- debt advisory: our services include debt capacity, restructuring, covenant and market advice
- insolvency: we act as an insolvency practitioner in corporate or insolvency issues.
To learn more about our Recovery & reorganisation contact us