To level the GST playing field for all services consumed in Singapore, the Minister for Finance announced in Budget 2018 that a reverse charge regime will be implemented from 1 Jan 2020 to tax imported services. On 22 August 2019, the IRAS released their latest e-Tax Guide providing some much-needed clarity to the implications and interpretation of the proposed rules.
To help you navigate your way through the GST reverse charge, our indirect tax professionals will discuss:
- who will be affected by the reverse charge and its implications
- preparing for the reverse charge
- the value and calculation of the reverse charge
- when to apply the reverse charge
- transitional provisions and rules
There is no fee to attend the seminar, but registration is required as seats are limited. If you are interested in attending, please click the buttons below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.