Job type: Tax
Roles & Responsibilities
GTS is a member firm of the Grant Thornton International Limited network. Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting and advisory organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 56,000 people in over 140 countries, we have the scale to meet our clients’ changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS, as we are rapidly growing, with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who is looking to join our tax team to provide support to our tax practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of client take on and engagement processes
- Ownership of template letters and documents
- Taking minutes for internal meetings
- Supporting the team with billing
- Diary and inbox management for our tax leadership team
- Management of our workflow
- Providing proposal support
Skills and attributes
- MS office skills required
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- Ability to prioritise work and to multitask
- Agile and flexible
- An eye for detail and be highly organised
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed