Job type: Full time
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 53,000 people in over 135 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS) is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
We are looking for a reliable, mature and experienced executive assistant to support our Tax Services teams.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Administrative tasks such as administrating and managing partners’ schedules, tending to travel bookings for various team members and teams’ visitors
- Assist in teams’ operational matters such as administrating teams’ schedules, reports, letters formatting, raising invoices, monitoring of engagements’ work-in-progress, chasing for payments of invoices
- Assist in the completion of weekly timesheets for the partners, expense claims,
- Coordinating meetings and booking event venues as required
- Assist in organising events and working closely with other GT network firms where needed
- Support on-boarding administrative requirements such as welcoming new hires and/or engagement code creation
- Other relevant duties as assigned
Qualifications and requirements
- Sound MS office skills is a requirement
- Good level of English (both written and spoken)
- Familiar with administration/secretarial tasks
- A keen eye for detail and be highly organised
- Ability to prioritise duties and to multitask in a face-paced environment
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Respects and ability to handle confidential information
- Adaptable and team-oriented
- Excellent inter-personal skills
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please fill in the and send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed