Job type: Full time
Categories: TaxApply for this position
Grant Thornton Singapore is a member firm of the Grant Thornton International Limited network. Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting and advisory organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 58,000 people in over 138 countries, we have the scale to meet our clients’ changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS, as we are rapidly growing, with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant graduate or recent graduate, to join our tax team. We will be providing you a broad range of experience in a mixture of tax disciplines such as Corporate tax, Transfer pricing, Global mobility services and Goods and services tax (GST) and guide you in a career towards being a rounded business advisor. After gaining a broad knowledge in different areas in tax, you will begin to specialise in one area of tax as you develop towards manager grade.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare individual, corporate and GST tax returns as the case may be
- Provide support to clients on IRAS enquiries and audits
- Provide support to the team on tax advisory matters
- Manage and build client relationships by being a rounded business advisor
- Support and coach interns
Qualifications and requirements
- Excellent university degree and/or relevant professional qualification
- Recently graduated in degree and/or relevant professional qualification
- Ability to prioritise work allocated and to multitask
- An eye for detail and be highly organised
- Singapore residency and be able to work in Singapore
- Strong skills in written and oral English
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 138-member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our GTS family.
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Advertised: 16 Jun 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Aug 2021 Singapore Standard Time