Tax Assistant Manager – Transfer Pricing
Job type: Tax
Categories: TaxApply for this position
We are looking for energetic, friendly and vibrant individuals who are looking for a new challenge.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
GTS is a member firm of the Grant Thornton International Limited network. Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting and advisory organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 53,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet our clients’ changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
We are looking for an individual, aspiring to be a manager, specialising in Transfer Pricing tax to join our Singapore Transfer Pricing team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and participating in regional/global transfer pricing engagements across a variety of industries
- Preparing/reviewing financial and economic analysis/models
- Preparing/reviewing reports, presentations, and other deliverables
- Contributing to discussions and meetings with clients to identify transfer pricing planning opportunities
- Participating in business development activities and contributing to sales proposals, and
- Mentoring and developing our trainees
The ideal candidate should have:
- A recognised Degree in economics or finance and/or an MBA and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the specialist area
- An analytical and strategic approach with strong numerical skills
- Strong skills in written and oral English
- An ability to communicate with impact and knowledge
- A strong understanding of a client’s needs
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 24 Sep 2020 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 01 Dec 2020 Singapore Standard Time