Job type: Risk & restructuring
Categories: Advisory/Risk & restructuring
The senior manager is responsible for leading all facets of restructuring and insolvency assignments (being, amongst others, liquidation, receivership, judicial management, scheme of arrangement, monitoring / special accountant, debt restructuring and personal insolvency work).
Qualifications and requirements
• Leading the execution and delivery of day to day issues on restructuring and insolvency engagements
• Liaison with stakeholders, creditors and other advisors
• Preparation of draft correspondence, draft reports and draft presentations
• Reconstruction of (complex) accounting records, from incomplete information
• Undertaking investigative work for the benefit of recovering assets for the insolvent estate
• Participation in client meetings
• Participation in strategy discussions with directors and partners, and making recommendation thereon
• Undertaking company analysis, including financial modelling where necessary
• For insolvency matter, attending to statutory and compliance matters
• Assisting in department networking and marketing activities
• At least 7 years previous experience in a restructuring and insolvency team
• Experience in supervising work of associates, senior associates and assistant managers and managers
• Experience in fully leading and managing multiple projects and engagements
What we can offer
• Competitive remuneration;
• An inclusive and collaborative work environment;
• A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts;
• Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 135 member firms across the globe.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed