Job type: Risk & restructuring
Categories: Advisory/Risk & restructuringApply for this position
Restructuring & Insolvency Senior Associate
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 53,000 people in over 135 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
The senior associate is responsible for many essential, and day to day, components of restructuring and insolvency assignments (being, amongst others, liquidation, receivership, judicial management, scheme of arrangement, monitoring / special accountant, debt restructuring and personal insolvency work).
Qualifications and requirements
- Execution of day to day issues on restructuring and insolvency engagements
- Liaison with stakeholders, creditors and other advisors
- Preparation of draft correspondence, draft reports and draft presentations
- Reconstruction of (complex) accounting records, from incomplete information
- Undertaking investigative work for the benefit of recovering assets for the insolvent estate
- Participation in client meetings
- Undertaking company analysis, including financial modelling where necessary
- For insolvency matter, attending to statutory and compliance matters
- Assisting in department networking and marketing activities
- At least 2 years previous experience in a restructuring and insolvency team
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration;
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment;
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts;
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 135 member firms across the globe.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 01 Jul 2020 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 01 Feb 2021 Singapore Standard Time