Restructuring & Insolvency Senior Associate
Job type: Risk & restructuring
Categories: Advisory/Risk & restructuringApply for this position
The senior associate is responsible for many essential, and day to day, components of restructuring and insolvency assignments (being, amongst others, liquidation, receivership, judicial management, scheme of arrangement, monitoring / special accountant, debt restructuring and personal insolvency work).
Qualifications and requirements
• Execution of day to day issues on restructuring and insolvency engagements
• Liaison with stakeholders, creditors and other advisors
• Preparation of draft correspondence, draft reports and draft presentations
• Reconstruction of (complex) accounting records, from incomplete information
• Undertaking investigative work for the benefit of recovering assets for the insolvent estate
• Participation in client meetings
• Undertaking company analysis, including financial modelling where necessary
• For insolvency matter, attending to statutory and compliance matters
• Assisting in department networking and marketing activities
• At least 2 years previous experience in a restructuring and insolvency team
What we can offer
• Competitive remuneration;
• An inclusive and collaborative work environment;
• A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts;
• Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 135 member firms across the globe.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 01 Jul 2020 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 01 Sep 2020 Singapore Standard Time