Job type: Full time
Categories: Support services
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate should be confident, driven, passionate about people and have experience in Marketing.
This is a multi-functional role and you will be working closely with teams to support the firms growth through implementing the firms marketing strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Updating marketing materials for projects and events
- Supporting the marketing team in administrative tasks
- Updating the firms’ digital platforms and monitoring social channels for trending news and ideas
- Working closely with managers to support the firms service lines
- Assisting in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Managing proposal development resources
- Coordinating internal and external marketing and events
- Tracking and creating reports on business performance
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- 1-2 years of experience in a Marketing communications/business development role
- Strong skills in written and oral English
- Experience managing corporate social media platforms
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels
- A team player with initiative and good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Experience with the Adobe Suite is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop with an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed