Job type: Assurance
As an internal audit senior consultant, you will be a key member of the team, committed to support the management team in building and maintaining relationships with clients. You will be provided with the opportunity to gain understanding of the organisation’s objective, regulatory and risk management environment and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. You will assist in the planning and execution of clients’ projects and play a key role in the successful delivery of services to our clients This role offers a great variety of work, autonomy, client contact and direct Partner/Director/Manager interaction and coaching
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Involved in audit planning and conduct research on client background and key risks
- Assist with the development and defining the scope of review, propose tailored audit work program and audit time schedules. Coordinate with client on kick off meeting with client and other necessary planning activities
- Perform walkthrough interviews with key stakeholders/senior management and testing of complex / non-routine audit areas including the development and completion of work programs.
- Provide guidance to junior team member(s), review the work of junior team member(s), schedule closing meeting with client and prepare closing meeting slides
- Assist in the preparation of the draft and final written reports covering the audit findings (control issues/gaps) and propose corrective action plans to the management. Assist in the wrap up audit work files, and closure of the engagement
- Build and maintaining relationships with clients to help grow the practice through support of the preparation of proposals and business development
To Qualify for the role, you must have
- Recognized Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other related field
- At least 2 complete years of experience gained in an internal audit position in a commercial environment, or in a big public accounting firm
- Professional qualification (CPA, CA, CIA) is highly preferred
- Ability to work independently, be highly motivated and a team player
- Good presentation skills both oral and written
- Effective report writing skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Proficiency with MS Office and Visio
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethics
- Strong analytical, well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignments
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed