Job type: Tax
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who has prior GST experience and is aspiring to develop towards a Senior Associate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- GST compliance
- Assisting with GST health-checks, GST ASK annual reviews and ACAP reviews
- Being part of a multi-disciplined team on transactional work including vendor and purchaser due diligence
- Supporting the team on advisory and consulting assignments
- Aspects of project management
- Assisting with GST marketing and business development initiatives, and
- Mentoring and developing our trainees
Skills and Attributes
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- A good understanding of GST/VAT issues
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the specialist area
- Able to collaborate with a team while taking responsibility for own contribution
- Strong skills in written and oral English
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed