Job type: Tax
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who has prior GST experience and is aspiring to develop towards an Associate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- GST compliance
- assisting in advising on the implementation and adaptation of GST reporting systems,
- negotiations with IRAS on the application of the GST Act to specific client activities and the provision of excellent GST consultancy service to clients, including client training and GST reviews
- Assisting with GST health-checks, GST ASK annual reviews and ACAP reviews
- Supporting the team on advisory and consulting assignments
Skills and Attributes
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- Being a member of the SIATP (Level 1 GST) would be advantageous
- A good understanding of GST/VAT issues
- Graduate from Degree in Accountancy, Business or relevant professional qualification / a year of relevant experience in the specialist area
- Able to collaborate with a team while taking responsibility for own contribution
- Strong skills in written and oral English
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed