Job type: Forensic services
Categories: Advisory/Forensic servicesApply for this position
Forensic Senior Associate
GTS employ forensically sound methods to gather and preserve evidence and assist clients to establish facts to respond to allegations of fraud, bribery, misconducts as well as inquiries posed by regulators and/or authorities. We provide an integrated approach in assisting clients to address their concerns, encompassing initial evidence gathering or early case assessment, a phased approach in investigation process and provision of fact-based reports, or the delivery of expert evidence. Where required, we can bring in support from our asset recovery teams.
We also advise clients in setting up a robust programme and framework to prevent and detect fraud and bribery as we provide tailored recommendations to suit their business landscapes.
We are looking for high caliber senior associate to be part of our fast growing and dynamic Forensic & Investigation Team.
- Work on engagements related to fact-based investigation, dispute and litigation support, corporate compliance (e.g., anti-bribery and anti-corruption framework review).
- Conduct research and analyses for fact-based investigation to uncover evidence surrounding financial irregularities and/or fraudulent transactions. The analyses would involve assessment of books and records, examination of transactional documents and other relevant documentation.
- Conduct corporate intelligence and background searches on relevant entities to identify business profile and potential relationships.
- Conduct research on relevant international standards, laws, and regulations in connection with the subject matters of the engagement.
- Prepare working papers detailing work performed and client deliverables.
- Review working papers prepared by junior staff.
- Coach staff and contribute to the knowledge sharing culture of the team.
- Meet mandatory compliance, learning and other professional requirements
Qualifications and requirements
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting or equivalent; CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Completed or substantially completed a relevant professional accountancy or other financial qualification (e.g., CFE, FFP, ICA, etc)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to analyse data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Build rapport and collaborate effectively with others, creating a positive team environment
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of progressive work experience
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 135-member firms across the globe
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 01 Nov 2020 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 01 Feb 2021 Singapore Standard Time