Job type: Forensic services
Categories: Advisory/Forensic services
- Conduct research and analyses to assist the engagement manager/senior in performing fact-based investigations to uncover evidence surrounding financial irregularities and/or fraudulent transactions. The analyses will involve assessing books and records, examining transactional documents and other relevant documents.
- Conduct background searches on relevant entities to identify business profiles and relationships.
- Perform research on relevant international standards, laws and regulations in connection with the subject matters of the engagement.
- Assist in preparing working papers detailing the work performed from conducting research and analyses.
- Assist in gathering information from clients/relevant parties and collate and organize the information by indexing/creating a catalogue.
- Attend meetings and assist in the preparation of minutes of meetings.
- Assist in drafting certain segments of proposals and preparing PowerPoint slides for presentation to clients.
- Assist to perform ad-hoc administrative tasks (e.g., data entry, printing and scanning of documents etc.).
Qualifications and requirements:
- Strong academic background with bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to analyse data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 130-member firms across the globe
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed