Job type: Full time
Categories: Advisory/Business risk services/Forensic services/Support servicesApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 58,000 people in over 138 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS) is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
We are looking for a reliable, mature and experienced executive assistant to support our Forensic Advisory and Business Risk Services teams.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Administrative tasks such as administrating and managing partners’ schedules, tending to travel bookings for various team members and teams’ visitors
- Assist in teams’ operational matters such as administrating teams’ schedules, reports, letters formatting, raising invoices, monitoring of engagements’ work-in-progress, chasing for payments of invoices
- Assist in the completion of weekly timesheets for the partners, expense claims, monitoring of and chasing submissions of time sheets for the remaining team members
- Coordinating meetings and booking event venues as required
- Assist in organising events and working closely with other GT network firms where needed
- Support on-boarding administrative requirements such as welcoming new hires and/or engagement code creation
- Other relevant duties as assigned
Qualifications and requirements
- GCE O Levels equivalent or higher
- Sound MS office skills is a requirement
- Good level of English (both written and spoken)
- Familiar with administration/secretarial tasks
- At least 2 years of administration/secretarial working experience
- A keen eye for detail and be highly organised
- Ability to prioritise duties and to multitask in a face-paced environment
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Respects and ability to handle confidential information
- Adaptable and team-oriented
- Excellent inter-personal skills
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 138-member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our GTS family.
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Advertised: 22 Jun 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Aug 2021 Singapore Standard Time