Job type: Tax
We are looking for energetic, friendly and vibrant individuals who are looking for a new challenge. We are looking for an individual, aspiring to be a manager, specialising in either Global Mobility, Equity Rewards or Employment taxes to join our Singapore Employer Solutions team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Servicing a portfolio of clients’ globally mobile employees in Singapore. This includes the review of tax returns, tax clearances, employer year end form, coordinating overseas compliance and global mobility advisory work.
- Providing Singapore tax advice and compliance for employers with stock options, Restricted Stock, Restricted Stock Units and other forms of incentive plans
- Reviewing payroll and providing employers with advice on their employer obligations
- Assisting with marketing and business development, and
- Mentoring and developing our trainees.
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- Able to work independently and have a strong understanding of Employer/Employee tax issues
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the specialist area
- Strong skills in written and oral English
- Communicate with impact, knowledge, and a strong understanding of a client’s needs
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed