Job type: Tax
We are looking for an individual, specialising in corporate tax to join our Singapore Corporate tax team to lead on corporate income tax compliance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the portfolio of corporate tax compliance clients
- Providing clear updates to the leaders in the team
- Proactively reviewing and continuously improving the process
- Identifying tax planning opportunities
- Providing technical training, and
- Mentoring and people manage Senior Associates and Assistant Managers
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- Being a member of the SIATP (Level 2 Corporate Tax)
- Able to lead a team and have a strong understanding of corporate tax issues in a rapidly changing environment
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in the specialist area
- Strong skills in written and oral English
- Communicate with impact, knowledge and a strong understanding of a client’s needs
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed