Job type: Tax
Categories: TaxApply for this position
We are looking for energetic, friendly and vibrant individuals who are looking for a new challenge.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
GTS is a member firm of the Grant Thornton International Limited network. Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting and advisory organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 50,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet our clients’ changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
We are looking for an individual, specialising in corporate tax to join our Singapore Corporate tax team to lead on corporate income tax compliance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the portfolio of corporate tax compliance clients
- Providing clear updates to the leaders in the team
- Proactively reviewing and continuously improving the process
- Identifying tax planning opportunities
- Providing technical training, and
- Mentoring and people managing Associates and Senior Associates
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- Being a member of the SIATP (Level 2 Corporate Tax)
- Able to lead a team and have a strong understanding of corporate tax issues in a rapidly changing environment
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the specialist area
- Strong skills in written and oral English
- Communicate with impact, knowledge, and a strong understanding of a client’s needs
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 17 Mar 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 14 May 2021 Singapore Standard Time