Job type: Assurance
Categories: AssuranceApply for this position
About Grant Thornton
We are looking for energetic, friendly and vibrant individuals who are looking for a new challenge.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
GTS is a member firm of the Grant Thornton International Limited network. Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting and advisory organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 50,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet our clients’ changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly, and vibrant individual who is looking to join our audit team to provide support to our audit practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Formatting and typing of financial statements, reports and other documents as requested
- Check of accounts such as accounts casting, cross referencing checking and comparative figure check
- Prepare documents from rough draft, or general instructions: forms, accounting and financial statements, letter, department reports and other materials
- Proofreads, verifiers and check the work for completeness and accuracy and resolves errors and omissions
- Composes and types form letters and routine correspondences
- Perform filing management, ensuring files and reports are complete and accurate
- Other administration duties defined by superiors
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Possess at least “O” Levels with minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in a Big 4 or Mid-Tier accounting firm
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS office skills and SharePoint required
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Ability to prioritise work and to multitask
- Agile and flexible
- Familiar with administration/typist/secretarial tasks
- An eye for detail and be highly organised
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 17 Aug 2020 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 01 Dec 2020 Singapore Standard Time