Job type: Assurance
Categories: AssuranceApply for this position
We are looking for an energetic, friendly, and vibrant individual who is looking to join our audit team to provide support to our audit practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Formatting and typing of financial statements, reports and other documents as requested
- Check of accounts such as accounts casting, cross referencing checking and comparative figure check
- Prepare documents from rough draft, or general instructions: forms, accounting and financial statements, letter, department reports and other materials
- Proofreads, verifiers and check the work for completeness and accuracy and resolves errors and omissions
- Composes and types form letters and routine correspondences
- Perform filing management, ensuring files and reports are complete and accurate
- Other administration duties defined by superiors
The ideal candidate should have:
- Possess at least “O” Levels with minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in a Big 4 or Mid-Tier accounting firm
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS office skills and SharePoint required
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Ability to prioritise work and to multitask
- Agile and flexible
- Familiar with administration/typist/secretarial tasks
- An eye for detail and be highly organised
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 01 Jul 2020 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Mar 2021 Singapore Standard Time