Job type: Assurance
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 50,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
Responsibilities include planning, directing, and completing Singapore statutory audits; developing and assignment: supervising staff; and reviewing financial statements and related technical accounting issues. You will work closely with partners and staff on client management and practice development.
Qualifications and requirements
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting or equivalent; CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent is highly desirable
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS and SSA, as well as IFRS and ISA.
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated, including strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Build rapport and collaborate effectively with others, creating a positive team environment
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
- 3 to 5 years of progressive audit experience
- Singapore residency and be able to work in Singapore
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 130-member firms across the globe
Applications for this position are now closed