Job type: Assurance
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who is looking to join our audit team to provide support to our audit practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ownership of client take on and engagement processes
• Ownership of template letters and documents
• Prepare documents from rough draft, or general instructions: forms, accounting and financial statements, letter, department reports and other materials
• Proofreads, verifiers and check the work for completeness and accuracy and resolves errors and omissions
• Composes and types form letters and routine correspondences
• Perform filing management, ensuring files and reports are complete and accurate
• Assist in data migration
• Supporting the team with billing
• Providing proposal support
• Other administration duties defined by superiors
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• MS office skills required
• Good level of English (written and spoken)
• Ability to prioritise work and to multitask
• Agile and flexible
• Familiar with administration/typist/secretarial tasks
• An eye for detail and be highly organised
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed