Job type: FRAS
Categories: FRASApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5.8bn global organisation of member firms with more than 58,000 people in over 140 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton's FRAS practice comprises a dedicated team providing accounting and financial reporting professionals who provide end-to-end solutions and support services relating to complex financial reporting requirements of dynamic businesses. Our FRAS team comprises of dedicated professionals along with a pool of professionals in our Assurance Practice with International GAAP experience. We bring together our technical knowledge and industry expertise benchmarked against similar companies, to address the challenges of corporations, expectations of their stakeholders and regulatory obligations.
As a Senior Associate/Associate within our FRAS team:
- You’ll build and maintain strong client relationships, whilst recognising and assessing business growth opportunities.
- You’ll assist your colleagues in the execution of accounting advisory projects.
- Include planning, directing, and completing accounting advisory projects
- You'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- You'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
- You'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
- You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
- Work closely with partners, director and managers staff on client management and practice development.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Required degree in Accounting or Finance and completed qualification for Singapore CA or international equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of progressive audit experience, or experience in providing Accounting services (bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, accounting advise etc) in or mid-tier accounting firm.
- Experience in financial statement preparation preferred
- Knowledge of accounting standards and financial concepts
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, XERO accounting software and report writing software.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
What we can offer
An inclusive and collaborative work environment
A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 140 member firms across the globe
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 01 Jan 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 01 Feb 2021 Singapore Standard Time