Specialism / Function
ABOUT GRANT THOTNTON
We are looking for an individual, aspiring to be a manager, specialising in Transfer Pricing tax to join our Singapore Transfer Pricing team.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and participating in regional/global transfer pricing engagements across a variety of industries
- Preparing/reviewing financial and economic analysis/models
- Preparing/reviewing reports, presentations and other deliverables
- Contributing to discussions and meetings with clients to identify transfer pricing planning opportunities
- Participating in business development activities and contributing to sales proposals, and
- Mentoring and developing our trainees
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Recognised Degree in economics or finance and/or an MBA and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the specialist area
- Analytical and strategic approach with strong numerical skills
- Strong skills in written and oral English
- Communicate with impact, knowledge and a strong understanding of a client’s needs
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.