- Students and Graduates Students and Graduates
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
- Our stories
- Experienced hires
Specialism / Function
ABOUT GRANT THORNTON
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant undergraduate who is looking to become a tax advisor. We will providing you a broad range of experience in a mixture of tax disciplines and guide you in a career towards being a rounded business advisors. After gaining a broad knowledge in different areas in tax, you will begin to specialise in one area of tax as you develop towards manager grade. We have flexibility on the length of the assignment but would have to be for a minimum of 3 months.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare individual, corporate and GST tax returns
- Provide support to clients on IRAS enquiries and audits
- Provide support to the team on tax advisory matters
- Manage and build client relationships
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent university degree and/or relevant professional qualification
- Expecting to graduate next or the following year
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Ability to prioritise work allocated and to multitask
- An eye for detail and be highly organised
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Singapore residency and be able to work in Singapore
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.