Job type: Risk & restructuring
Categories: Advisory/Risk & restructuringApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 57,000 people in over 140 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
The senior associate is responsible for many essential components of transaction execution. The ideal candidate will have a strong base of investment banking technical knowledge and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualifications and requirements
- Advanced financial modelling
- Lead valuation analysis
- Preparing client presentations
- Perform client due diligence
- Take an active role in developing, structuring and executing transactions
- Manage and develop junior talent within the group
- Basic Qualifications
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree in a financial discipline; OR
- Bachelors degree PLUS minimum 3 years’ experience in an investment banking analyst position or prior experience as an associate within Restructuring practice.
- Current or recent experience in an investment banking role or equivalent position
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Comfortable working in an environment that both values and fosters initiative, creativity, and professionalism
- Preferred Qualifications
- Outstanding academic record
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical orientation, with experience performing financial and valuation analysis in Excel or comparable spreadsheet tools
- Demonstrable commitment to and experience with working in teams
- Demonstrated interest in finance and financial markets
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration;
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment;
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts;
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 140 member firms across the globe.
Please fill in the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 06 Apr 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Oct 2021 Singapore Standard Time