- Students and Graduates Students and Graduates
- Administrative Executive
- Audit Internship
- Tax Internship
- Audit Associate
- Senior Audit Associate
- Indirect Tax Director
- Tax Associate
- FRAS Manager/Assistant Manager
- Tax Manager
- Forensic Director
- Forensic Managers & Consultants
- Payroll/Outsourcing Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Indirect Tax Senior Associate
- Indirect Tax Assistant Manager
- Indirect Tax Associate
- Our stories
- Experienced hires
Specialism / Function
ABOUT GRANT THORNTON
We are looking for energetic, friendly and vibrant individuals who are looking for a new challenge.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
GTS is a member firm of the Grant Thornton International Limited network. Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting and advisory organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 53,000 people in over 135 countries, we have the scale to meet our clients’ changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who has prior GST experience and is aspiring to develop towards a Senior Associate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- GST compliance
- assisting in advising on the implementation and adaptation of GST reporting systems,
- negotiations with IRAS on the application of the GST Act to specific client activities and the provision of excellent GST consultancy service to clients, including client training and GST reviews
- Assisting with GST health-checks, GST ASK annual reviews and ACAP reviews
- Supporting the team on advisory and consulting assignments
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- A good understanding of GST/VAT issues
- Graduate from Degree in Accountancy, Business or relevant professional qualification / a year of relevant experience in the specialist area
- Able to collaborate with a team while taking responsibility for own contribution
- Strong skills in written and oral English
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.