Specialism / Function
ABOUT GRANT THOTNTON
We are looking for an individual, aspiring to be a manager, specialising in indirect tax to join our Singapore GST team.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who has prior GST experience and is aspiring to develop towards Assistant Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- GST compliance
- Assisting with GST health-checks, GST ASK annual reviews and ACAP reviews
- Being part of a multi-disciplined team on transactional work including vendor and purchaser due diligence
- Supporting the team on advisory and consulting assignments
- Aspects of project management
- Assisting with GST marketing and business development initiatives, and
- Mentoring and developing our trainees
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- A good understanding of GST/VAT issues
- A minimum of 2 lishyears of relevant experience in the specialist area
- Able to collaborate with a team while taking responsibility for own contribution
- Strong skills in written and oral English
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.