- Students and Graduates Students and Graduates
- Administrative Executive
- Audit Internship
- Tax Internship
- Audit Associate
- Senior Audit Associate
- Indirect Tax Director
- Tax Associate
- FRAS Manager/Assistant Manager
- Tax Manager
- Forensic Director
- Forensic Managers & Consultants
- Payroll/Outsourcing Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Indirect Tax Senior Associate
- Indirect Tax Assistant Manager
- Indirect Tax Associate
- Our stories
- Experienced hires
Specialism / Function
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant audit interns.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include collaborating with team members to deliver high quality statutory audits. The Assurance Associate works closely with managers and team members on client management and practice development.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS and SSA, as well as IFRS and ISA.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Build rapport and collaborate effectively with others, creating a positive team environment
- Seek opportunities to learn and make constructive suggestions for improvements
- Respect various cultures and diversities. Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and targeted audience
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow and the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.