Specialism / Function
We are looking for energetic, friendly and vibrant individuals who are looking for a new challenge.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
GTS is a member firm of the Grant Thornton International Limited network. Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting and advisory organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 53,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet our clients’ changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant experienced Tax Manager specialising in transfer pricing.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Leading transfer pricing engagements and managing a portfolio of clients
- Maintaining long-term client relationships and providing value-add to the firm by identifying new business development opportunities
- Leading transfer pricing documentation projects
- Assisting with cross service line teams to assist large tax advisory project
- Assisting with APAs/ MAPs/ dispute resolution cases
- Managing, mentoring and building high performance teams
- Managing the financial aspects of your client portfolio
- Degree in Economics, Business, Tax or Accountancy
- 5 to 8 years' relevant experience in a tier 1 accounting firm
- Thorough knowledge of Singapore transfer pricing regulations
- Excellent knowledge on OECD Transfer pricing guidelines
- Good command of English and report writing skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Drive for client service excellence