Specialism / Function
ABOUT GRANT THOTNTON
We are looking for an individual, aspiring to be a manager, specialising in indirect tax to join our Singapore GST team.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing GST compliance
- Conducting GST health-checks, GST ASK annual reviews, ACAP reviews
- Undertaking vendor and purchaser due diligence as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Supporting the team on advisory and consulting assignments
- Project manage supply chain assignments across taxes and jurisdictions leveraging off Grant Thornton’s global network
- Assisting with GST marketing and business development, and
- Mentoring and developing our trainees
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- Able to work independently, have a strong understanding of GST/VAT issues
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the specialist area
- Strong skills in written and oral English
- Communicate with impact, knowledge and a strong understanding of a client’s need
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.