- Students and Graduates Students and Graduates
- Administrative Executive
- Audit Internship
- Tax Internship
- Audit Associate
- Senior Audit Associate
- Indirect Tax Director
- Tax Associate
- FRAS Manager/Assistant Manager
- Tax Manager
- Forensic Director
- Forensic Managers & Consultants
- Payroll/Outsourcing Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Indirect Tax Senior Associate
- Indirect Tax Assistant Manager
- Indirect Tax Associate
- Our stories
- Experienced hires
Specialism / Function
About Grant Thornton
We are looking for energetic, friendly and vibrant individuals who are looking for a new challenge.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
GTS is a member firm of the Grant Thornton International Limited network. Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting and advisory organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 50,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet our clients’ changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
We are looking for a responsible Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day operations. Your job will be to provide clerical support to our managers and employees and coordinate all daily administrative activities for Human Resource and Finance departments.
Our company is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our company provides full services in audit, tax and advisory to our clients.
Human Resource Admin Job Requirements
- Gather payroll data with new employees’ information like contact details, bank accounts, working hours
- Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the internet, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information, and intranet sites
- Maintains employee-related databases
- Screening resumes and application forms, schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Assist with the recruitment process for new hires and interns using the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire
- Assist with employee onboarding and off-boarding process
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Assist to prepare HR documentations for HR Audit / Government Survey.
- Apply, renew and cancel relevant work passes for expat hires.
- Participate in company’s career fairs, when required
- Administer employee’s annual leave, sick leave etc.
- Purchase corporate mobile phone for Assistant Managers and above, where required
- Handle queries from managers and employees
- Update insurance advisor when there are new joiners, resignation or promotion
- Any other ad hoc duties
Front desk (when required):
- Manning receptionist desk (phone answering, and relaying of telephone messages, greeting, directing and assisting visitors) during lunch hour; and
- In the absence of the receptionist, you must be able to man the receptionist desk, coordinate messenger, courier service, switch board and administer firm’s independence & conflict checks.
Finance Administrative Job Requirements:
- Process Expense Sheets
- Put up expense sheets for monthly payroll disbursement
- Filings such as AP invoices, payment vouchers, manual AR invoices
- Perform quarterly AP SOA reconciliations
- Assist Finance to follow up outstanding AP invoice matter (eg. If company name is issued incorrectly or not receiving invoice as expected or on time)
- Mailing out cheques or documents if any
- Assist in external audit by retrieving documents
- Any other ad hoc duties
Job Skills and Attributes
- Have at least 1 year of relevant experience working with administrative work
- Preferably with a diploma graduate or equivalent; additional qualifications as an Office Administrator or Secretary are a plus
- Ability to priorities work allocated and multitask
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office Software, in particular)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in an executive assistant's day. Requires you to have minimum MS office skills (esp. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and internet-savvy.
What we can offer
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.