- Students and Graduates Students and Graduates
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
- Our stories
- Experienced hires
Specialism / Function
ABOUT GRANT THOTNTON
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant experienced Tax Manager specialising in transfer pricing.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with a wide range of technical transfer pricing issues and come up with solutions
- Reviewing and assisting with the preparation of transfer pricing policy and transfer pricing planning reports
- Reviewing and preparing transfer pricing documentation and other compliance documentation/forms
- Assisting with tax queries and tax audits on transfer pricing
- Assisting with applications for Advanced Pricing Agreements (APAs)
- Working with other tax specialists to provide holistic tax advice to clients
- Managing a portfolio of clients and acting as the key contact
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff
- Managing transfer pricing engagements and business development initiatives
- Performing business development activities for the transfer pricing team, including preparing transfer pricing publications, making transfer pricing presentations, etc.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- University graduate degree in economics or finance and/or an MBA/Professional Qualification in Accounting or Tax
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in transfer pricing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply economic and financial knowledge to client situations
- Very good organizational and project management skills, including managing engagement economics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills must have very strong written and verbal English
- Motivated and be a self-learner. Must have awareness to global changes in transfer pricing and BEPS related initiatives
- Proficient in MS Office a must, in particular, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Be highly motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- Proven experience in team management and be a team player
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please email your CV to email@example.com and indicate "[Your Name] _Tax Manager – Transfer Pricing" as the subject title of the e-mail.