Job type: Full time
Categories: TaxApply for this position
Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS) is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of 58,000 people in over 135 countries. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
At GTS, you are empowered to make a difference in a team where inclusivity and collaboration are key. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join us, as we are rapidly growing and no two days are the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations in Singapore, across the region and around the world.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who is looking to join our tax team to provide support to our tax practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of client take-on and engagement processes
- Ownership of template letters and documents
- Taking minutes for internal meetings
- Supporting the team with billing
- Diary and inbox management for our tax leadership team
- Management of our workflow
- Providing proposal support
Skills and attributes
- MS office skills required
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- Ability to prioritise work and to multitask
- Agile and flexible
- An eye for detail and highly organised
Why join Grant Thornton Singapore?
- Competitive remuneration provided
- Enjoy working in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Your value and knowledge counts
- Get opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team.
Advertised: 02 Sep 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Oct 2021 Singapore Standard Time