Job type: Full time
Categories: Tax/Corporate and business tax/Transfer pricingApply for this position
Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS) is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of 58,000 people in over 135 countries. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
At GTS, you are empowered to make a difference in a team where inclusivity and collaboration are key. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join us, as we are rapidly growing and no two days are the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations in Singapore, across the region and around the world.
We are looking for individuals specialising in either Corporate Tax or Transfer Pricing to join our Singapore tax team.
As a Tax Assistant Manager (Corporate Tax / Transfer Pricing), your responsibilities include:
- managing a portfolio of corporate tax or transfer pricing clients, delivering high quality professional services
- working with clients to understand business requirements to develop and maintain client relationships
- handling tax queries, planning and restructuring inquires
- acting as an engagement lead which includes planning, scheduling and budgeting of projects
- mentoring and managing junior tax staff including Senior Associates and Associates
Qualifications and requirements
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- Singapore Chartered Tax Professionals (SCTP) accreditation would be an added advantage
- Able to lead a team and have a strong understanding of corporate tax / transfer pricing issues
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to understand client requirements
Why join Grant Thornton Singapore?
- Competitive remuneration provided
- Enjoy working in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Your value and knowledge counts
- Get opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team.
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to email@example.com, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 29 Oct 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Dec 2021 Singapore Standard Time