Job type: Full time
Categories: Advisory/Risk & restructuring
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 57,000 people in over 140 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
This position will be required to lead and work on a diverse range of complex assignments, with focus on all aspects of financial and operational restructuring and turnaround initiatives both in and out of bankruptcy or fiscal distress.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelors degree PLUS minimum 4 years’ experience in an investment banking analyst position or prior experience as an associate within Restructuring practice.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in restructuring industry including solid hands-on experience in SE Asia market in insolvency and/or financial restructuring, including cross-border exposure.
- Write concise and well-structured reports and have good command of written and spoken English. Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence while interacting with others;
- Team players who have points of view and can contribute. Candidate must have analytical skills and possess business acumen and be able to thrive in an unstructured environment;
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel, financial modelling an advantage.
- Candidates may be required to attend a case study to assess their analytical and report writing skills.
- Experience in managing teams and leading engagements
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration;
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment;
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts;
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 140 member firms across the globe.
Please fill in the Job Application Form and send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed