- Students and Graduates Students and Graduates
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
- Our stories
- Experienced hires
Specialism / Function
We are looking for a candidate to fill a variety of support and admin matters for our executives’ members (i.e. Associate Directors and above) in our firm. We expect our executive assistant will maintain the strictest adherences to both client and staff confidentiality.
Our company is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our company provides full services in audit, tax and advisory to our clients.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative and reporting:
- Primarily working with high-level executives in our firm to provide top-level assistance;
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication, filing and clerical work, executive assistants;
- Support high-level executives in scheduling meetings, maintaining complex filing systems and databases, document review and preparation and possibly overseeing other staff
- Managing the office services, including the personnel, operations and procedures
- Oversee the daily correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, data management, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards, best practices, and procedures
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching and counseling employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Front desk (when required):
- Manning reception desk (phone answering, and relaying of telephone messages, greeting, directing and assisting visitors) during lunch hour; and
- In the absence of the receptionist, you must be able to man the receptionist desk, coordinate messenger, courier service, switch board and administer firm’s independence & conflict checks.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Have at least 4 – 6 years of relevant experience working with high-level executives and administrative work
- Preferably with a diploma graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work with all levels of internal management and staff as well as external clients and vendors
- Ability to priorities work allocated and multitask
- Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction from your supervisor, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss. Also, you might need to relay messages or instructions to others based from your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly.
- Organizational Skills: Your supervisor will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents feature heavily in an executive assistant's day. Minimum MS office skills required.
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.