- Students and Graduates Students and Graduates
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
- Our stories
- Experienced hires
Specialism / Function
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 50,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
You’ll need to be motivated and determined, with the commercial awareness, investigative mind and flair for detail that underpin sound advice. You’ll work in multidisciplinary teams, build lasting relationships and meet clients often, so excellent interpersonal skills are also vital. You’ll also need to be flexible about where and how you work.
Equally important is your intellect, willingness to learn and ability to build relationships, while always making a positive impact with our clients and each other.
Individuals will need to assist in the delivery of high quality service. They will need to be able to manage their own time, plan and organise work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines. Individuals will be expected to upward manage senior members on the team to ensure timely reviews take place to enable timely completion of deliverables.
Qualifications and requirements
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA;
- Experience of financial due diligence will be highly regarded but is not essential;
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Strong personal impact;
- Strong excel skills.
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration;
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment;
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts;
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 130 member firms across the globe.